PAA Interiors – Quality Policy Statement
It is the fundamental principle of PAA Interiors Ltd to ensure that all operations are planned, controlled and executed with quality as a priority and that all records are clearly and accurately documented.
It is the policy of PAA Interiors Ltd to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of PAA Interiors Ltd to;
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution;
- provide all the resources for equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy;
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Standard documentation sets out the company convention for ensuring that quality procedures are implemented, understood and carried out by all departments to reach and maintain a high standard of design, procurement, workmanship and finish.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable for our business. The Quality System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
Work for Us
We are always looking for talented people, so if you want to work for a forward-thinking interior design and fit out company please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have the right role for you, we will be in touch as soon as possible.